Employment Opportunities with Hannecard - ASB
At Hannecard - ASB Industries, innovative surfacing technologies are a way of life. We take pride in offering comprehensive, cost-effective solutions that are tailored to each customer’s unique needs. Our mission is to help our customers thrive by providing the best industrial spray coatings, machining, and welding turnkey services.
Of course, that approach starts with our team. Hannecard - ASB knows that with the right people on board, quality can and will continue to be paramount. We are always on the lookout for individuals who can help us deliver the quality of service our customers have become accustomed to.
Thermal spray and cold spray coating application, rubber and polyurethane Hannecard technologies, machining, and welding all require high levels of knowledge and skill. Selling requires application knowledge and sensitivity to customer needs. But at Hannecard - ASB, we’re looking for more than that. We’re looking for employees who are dedicated to continuously improving their own abilities to build, grow, and maintain customer relationships.
If you have the skills and the knowledge we’re looking for, and share our commitment to excellence in everything we do, you may be just the candidate we’re looking for. View our job listings below, and contact us for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Junior Maintenance person to assist Maintenance Manager. This could be entry level but also experienced person would be considered. Our facility is approximately 10 acres in an industrial setting where there are work cells around the complex that require continued maintenance, upkeep with general maintenance to highly technical trouble shooting of various systems. The company provides thermal spray, welding, many machine tools and new rubber and polyurethane rubber processing equipment. This needed position will to be assist current maintenance manager with independent duties.
• Shipping and Receiving Person with experience—details on paperwork for job flow. Crane and Tow Motor experience. This critical position provides a link between customer focused shipping and receiving duties with paperwork and computer tracking to keep track of incoming work making sure there is clear communications with different production personnel leading to important path to invoicing customers. In the near future, company will be using a sophisticated computer based system requiring accurate inputting of information. Important capabilities are needed to move parts around different work areas using tow motors and cranes safely.
• Machinist--Lathe and grinder operator. Hannecard requires skilled machinists to work with mostly cylindrical components to be able to work with tooling including grinding equipment. Mechanical understanding along with math skills are required to work with larger components, a wide variety of substrates along with hard thermal spray and welded surfaces along with expanding to rubber and polyurethane roll finishing. Hannecard provides pre and post processing that are critical to providing quality parts to our customers.
• Experienced Operator for Rubber and Polyurethane—Roll coverings. This new core business provides services to an expanding market and to current customers offers an operator to work with newer rubber and polyurethane roll processing equipment. Experience will be considered understanding materials and application on to mostly cylindrical parts. Working with many proprietary materials and process procedures, it is helpful for experience.
• Thermal Spray Operator—A unique skill set is to work with a company that has a range of thermal spray equipment. Similar idea as welding, we can consider experience realizing training will be an integral part of this job. Job requires set-up, masking, abrasive blasting and spraying on-to critical parts in many industries. Mechanical, welding or any similar experience will be helpful to applicants. This core business is somewhat unique providing a candidate a unique opportunity to provide quality work to important customers.
Immediate Need for a Salesperson to be located in Western Indiana/Chicago area to focus on Hannecard HandyCoat System for the Canning Industry. Contact Charles Kay for details.
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via mail: ASB Industries, 1031 Lambert St., Barberton, OH 44303
**All information submitted will be kept confidential-Email is seen by Only One Person-