Roller Covering Compounds
Hannecard Roller Coatings, Inc offers a wide range of custom-made roller covering solutions, including rubber, polyurethane, carbide, plasma, and many other coating options. To improve the lifespan and performance of rubber coverings, we are continually developing custom solutions and new formulations.
Carbide Coatings for Rollers (Rolls)
- Tungsten and chromium carbide
- Hardness up to 74 Rockwell C (1400 HV)
- Surface roughness from 2 to over 1000 mirco-inch (0.05 to 25 μm)-results may vary due to substrate and process
- In-house and on-site capabilities for specific applications
Coating solutions with special properties include corrosion resistance, super-finishing chatter-free, and pick-up resistance. Learn more about our carbide coatings.
Ceramic Coatings for Rollers (Rolls)
- Many material options, including chrome oxide, aluminum oxide, and zirconium oxide
- Available for application on new and refurbished substrates
- Hannecard - ASB provides in-house certified metallurgists
- Utilization of plasma arc and flame spray technology
Coating solutions with special properties include corrosion resistance, increased hardness, wear resistance, durability, chemical resistance, corrosion resistance, thermal and electrical insulation, and improved thermal shock resistance. Explore our site to learn more about our ceramic coatings for rollers.
Steel Coatings for Rollers (Rolls)
- Stainless steel, amorphous alloy, carbon steel, and tribolite coatings available
- Ideal for repairing and restoring worn components
- Custom solutions available! Request a quote to learn more.
Coating solutions with special properties include weight reduction, improved strength, greater wear resistance, and super porosity for lubrication encasement. Discover more information about our steel coatings for rollers.
Rubber Coatings for Rollers
- Made from natural rubber or all types of synthetic rubber
- Hannecard – ASB provides in-house R&D and integrated rubber mixing capabilities
- Available from 5 shore A to 80 shore D
Compounds with special properties include antistatic, conductive, high temperature, non-stick, high-abrasion resistance, good mechanical grip, food approved, and improved web release.
Polyurethane Coatings for Rollers
- Available from 10 shore A to 70 shore D
- MOCA-free and EU compliant for more sustainable solutions
- Monkal® soft polyurethane range for coating rollers
Compounds with special properties include antistatic, semi-conductor, ESA-printing, improved release, food approved, acid resistance, constant roughness, high dynamic properties, heavy load resistance.
- 90,000 ft2 under roof
- 10.5 acres
- 1 mile from interstate highways
- Diameter: 60” (1500mm)
- Length: 288” (7315mm)
- Mass: 20 US tons (18,143kg)
- Diameter: 80” (2032mm)
- Length: 40 ft (12,129mm)
- Mass: 10 US tons (9071kg)
Rubber & PU Capacity
- Diameter: up to 60” (150mm)
- Length: up to 26 ft (8000mm)
- Mass: up to 6.6 US tons (6,000kg)
Dynamic Balancing Capacity
- Diameter: up to 80” (2000mm)
- Length: up to 16 ft (5000 mm)
- Mass: up to 3.3 US tons (3000kg)
- CNC Capabilities
- 110” tables (279 mm)
- 126 maximum swing (3200mm)
- Mass 10 US Tons (9071kg)
High-Quality Roller Coatings from Industry-Leading Experts
Hannecord Roller Coatings, Inc is your top provider of the industry’s most advanced surfacing technology and solutions. Since our founding in 1946, we have provided comprehensive, cost-effective coatings designed to improve your efficiency and reduce maintenance costs. We provide turnkey solutions to a wide range of industries. Contact us today to learn more about how we can support you and your operations. Request a quote to get started. One of our highly trained representatives will be in touch as soon as possible.