Industrial Ceramic Coating Capabilities
Ceramic Seal Surface Providing Wear
Ceramic Spraying Chrome Oxide
Industrial ceramic coating technology provides an effective tool for improving the mechanical and high-temperature properties of components and equipment performance. When directly applied to the substrate of a new or refurbished mechanical part or component, ceramic coatings provide increased wear resistance, high-temperature protection, and corrosion protection.
Hannecard - ASB provides proven industrial ceramic spray coatings and ceramic coating repair services. Our advanced ceramic thermal spray coating technology capabilities provide lasting results that can save you significant time and money over the life of the part.
Contact us for more information regarding our industrial ceramic coating services, or call us at 330-616-3240 with your specific ceramic coating questions today. Hannecard - ASB provides proven industrial ceramic coating services based on your exact specifications.
Advanced Industrial Ceramic Coating AdvantagesCeramic coatings provide improved part and component wear and high-temperature protection for a wide range of applications. When applied using Hannecard - ASB's wide-ranging thermal spray capabilities, ceramic coatings provide numerous advantages, including:
- High-temperature resistance
- Increase hardness and wear resistance
- Improved durability
- Chemical & corrosion resistance
- Thermal and electrical insulation
- Improved thermal shock resistance
Applying a ceramic coating to mechanical parts and components using thermal spray technology can also help reduce costs by providing increased performance and lower maintenance requirements, extending equipment life. Examples of industries that use ceramic coating applied using thermal spray technology include aerospace, steel, hydroelectric and coal energy.
Ceramic Coatings for High-Temperature Environments
When utilized in high temperature environments, the chemical resistance of oxide ceramic coatings may shield base materials from both vapor and liquid corrosion. Specific ceramic coatings are ideal for high- and low-voltage dielectric applications including EMI shielding.
Hannecard - ASB will designate a customized ceramic coating based on the needs of your repair/rebuild project, with performance enhancement options added where applicable. We will recommend the thermal spray process that optimizes the correct ceramic coating performance for your application.
The experience of our machinists combined with differing combinations of grinding and various surface finishing methods results in precise dimensional finish requirements and a specified range of surface profiles.
Ceramic Spray Coating Material Options
Hannecard - ASB utilizes plasma electric arc and Flame Spray processes to provide high quality ceramic coatings for any industry or application. There are a variety of ceramic materials you can choose from for your ceramic coating repair application, some of which include:
Whether your application required ceramic coatings, such as aluminum oxide, or any other type of industrial ceramic coating material, ASN has you covered.
Professional Metallurgist Ceramic Coating Technology Support
There are several things to consider before choosing a ceramic coating for your next project including the substrate material and properties, coating material, coating thickness, method of application, the type of part or component being coated and, most importantly, environmental and operating conditions.
Hannecard - ASB is a ceramic coating application specialist with the technical knowledge and expertise to provide you with ceramic coatings based on your exact requirements. Whether it’s helping you choose a coating or providing support and services to look at the science behind different ceramic coating options, we can help.
Our certified Metallurgist on staff can help answer your questions and provide you with the proper resources for your ceramic coating repair project.
Industrial Ceramic Coating Application Recommendations
Ceramic coating materials provide numerous beneficial advantages for a broad range of industrial applications, some of which include:
- Seal Surfaces – Usually used in heavy-duty, high-speed industrial applications for steel production, power generation equipment, and in food manufacturing and pharmaceutical equipment.
- Seal Surfaces For Bearing Contamination Reduction – Ceramic coating materials that have great wear resistance and work effectively with metal, rubber, and polymer benefit from this application.
- Seal Surfaces For Leak Minimization – All processing environments will benefit from this ceramic coating application.
- Thermal Shock – If the ceramic coating is modified to a three-layer system then it can be used for thermal shock applications. This involves the application of a metallic base coat, a ceramic/metallic intermediate layer, and a ceramic layer top coating, such as zirconium oxide. Projects that benefit from these specialized ceramic coatings include missile steering vanes.
- High Speed/High Velocity – Ceramic coating materials can withstand high temperatures and provide more effective performance in high velocity/high speed applications. This makes ceramic coatings an ideal solution for land-based aerospace turbine components.
Contact Hannecard - ASB Industries to Take Advantage of Our High-Performance Ceramic Coatings Today
We are a trusted ceramic coating supplier offering ceramic coating repair and services for your unique application. Contact us to learn more about our capabilities or submit a ceramic coating project to get a complimentary resurfacing analysis.