3rd Quarter 2009
Learning From Others
- Cyclone Boiler - Thermal Spray Aluminizing on Tubes to meet efficiency standards (click here)
- Mixing Impeller Shaft for Food Processing and Pharmaceutical Industry (click here)
- Magnesium Repair on light weight Aerospace Components using the High Pressure Cold Spray Process (click here)
Straight Talk on Wear!
What wears your parts?
With proper maintenance and sound engineering a Thermal Spray, Cold Spray, or Welded surfacing can offer notable performance enhancements for your equipment. A coating designed for your application can work seamlessly to improve the quality of your finished product, greatly reduce wear and reduce overall maintenance costs. At ASB Industries, we value your knowledge of your processes and the challenge to offer extreme improvements to your process.
Click on the following links for a brief description describing equipment enhancement:
- Enhance Electrical Resistance or Conductivity
- Reduce High-Temperature Damage
- Enhance Corrosion Resistance
- Identify Wear Mechanisms
- Perform Emergency Repairs and On-Site Services
- Repair Mis-Machined Parts
- Meet Original Equipment Thermal Spray Coating Specifications
- Prevent Product Defects During Production
- Reduce Cost of Cast, Forged or Fabricated Parts
Cold Spray Activities
ASB Industries customers using the CGT equipment are defining applications using the diverse capabilities of the High Pressure Cold Spray equipment. World wide use at this time is over 40 installations with strong technical support, installation services, spare parts and equipment maintenance. More
Featured Article: The Bond Strength of Al-Si Steel. More
ISO 9000 Certified
ASB Industries is committed to advanced surfacing technology. Since 1946, we have focused on remanufacturing and enhancing component performance through thermal spray, surfacing, grinding, polishing and other essential processes. ASB services a vast array of parts in a variety of industries, ranging from steel, power, and pulp and paper to aerospace. More